40 Holborn Viaduct
Tel: 0370 1500 900
Our London Office is easily to reach if you are travelling from Euston, St Pancras, Liverpool Street, Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge. You can get to our office from these stations by taking a short taxi journey.
Alternatively, you can take the tube to Chancery Lane station which is on the Central Line. The station is a short walk away from our London office, or Farringdon (with disabled access) is about 5-6 minutes’ away.
Chancery Lane - Central Line
Chancery Lane is the near underground station to our office. You would need to take the Central Line and then walk for 2-3 minutes to get to our office.
1. Use “Exit 2” from Chancery Lane.
2. Proceed East along the A40 Holborn.
3. Carry walking along the road and you will reach our office on the left hand side of the road at the Holborn Viaduct.
Farringdon - Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines (Disabled access)
Farringdon is a slightly longer walk away, but is more appropriate if you require disabled access. Our office is around 5-6 minutes’ away.
1. Leave the station onto Cowcross Street and bear right towards Farringdon Road/A201.
2. Take a left down A201 Farringdon Road.
3. Turn right onto Holborn Viaduct, you will see our office on the right.
Unfortunately our London office has no car parking spaces. The nearest National Car Parks are at Snow Hill and Fetter Lane.
If you'd like a copy of our brochure, please provide us with your email for the brochure to be sent to you.